Saturday, March 22, 2014

Three Things I Appreciated This Week

Just to be clear, there were LOTS more than three things I appreciated this week, but I'm trying to stick with my original format ...

First, having the means and ability to travel is a gift I will never take for granted.

Boyton Beach, Florida


Next, the opportunities I've had this week to photograph so many different things / people / events have been exhilarating.

Tufted Cormoran, Flamingo Gardens, Davie FL

Sabatino Verlezza, Loretta Fois - RVCC Faculty Dance Recital Tech / Dress Rehearsal, Branchburg NJ

Alan Chesnovitz - Al Chez and the Brothers of Funk, JP Stevens HS, Edison NJ

Finally, I think it's really neat that so many of the "kids" I marched with in the Saints Drum and Bugle Corps still get together after all these years - even though our corps disbanded over 35 years ago.

Just some of my Saints Sibs in attendance at the Al Chez and Brothers of Funk concert.
L-R:  Patty Antol, Mark Scotto, Karen Parente, Lisa Wagner, Jack Bodzas, Lorraine Ravino, Valerie Fair, Kathy Donnelly, Maureen Fastuca.


Thanks for listening.  See you Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment